Appropriate dress is required of all members, guests and visitors of Fox Hopyard Golf Club on the course and on the practice tee. The following will be considered violations of the dress code; silk screened tee shirts, shirts without sleeves for men, tennis length shorts, gym shorts, cut offs, inappropriate footwear and blue jeans (jeans are permitted during shoulder season). Members are responsible for informing their guests of the dress code.
Fox Hopyard Club Alcohol Policy:
At Fox Hopyard Golf Club we are dedicated to creating a memorable golf experience for all our customers. We are pleased to announce the opening of our Snack Bar & Grill and an additional beverage cart with extended hours to better service our customers and make their Fox Hopyard Golf Club experience more enjoyable. We ask that you please read and respect our alcohol policy so that we can best serve your group while following Connecticut laws and Department of Liquor Control regulations.
Connecticut Statute – Title 30 (Alcoholic Beverage Consumption)
Please note that it is against the law for customers to carry and/or consume their own alcoholic beverages on Fox Hopyard Golf Club property. All beer/wine/liquor consumed on Fox Hopyard Golf Club grounds must be purchased from the Fox Hopyard Golf Club, Snack Shack, On the Rocks Restaurant or beverage carts. Anyone found in violation of these regulations will be asked to leave the course and forfeit any greens fees paid.
Permitted Locations for Alcohol Consumption
Fox Hopyard Golf Club customers may consume beer/wine/liquor anywhere within our stonewall perimeter:
- In the clubhouse
- On the clubhouse terrace
- On the course
- In the parking lot
Customer Alcohol Consumption
At Fox Hopyard Golf Club, we strive to ensure that everyone has a fun, safe and enjoyable experience every time they visit. With that in mind, we ask that customers drink responsibly and be aware of the following:
- Personal coolers are not allowed on the course without prior approval from Fox Hopyard Golf Club staff.
- Fox Hopyard Golf Club staff will not serve anyone to the point of intoxication or anyone appearing to already be under the influence of alcohol, drugs, etc.
- Fox Hopyard Golf Club staff will not serve anyone that is troublesome or under the legal drinking age (21).
- If you or another member of your group have had too much to drink, Fox Hopyard Golf Club staff will gladly assist you with finding a safe ride home. Please ask for assistance!
- If you notice other Fox Hopyard Golf Club customers/groups acting irresponsibly, we ask that you contact the clubhouse (860-434-6644) so that we may deal with the matter discretely and politely.
Please enjoy your round and, if you have any questions, do not hesitate to speak with a Fox Hopyard Golf Club manager!